> The ISO you have does work on OldWorld for the most part.  Bypassing
> mac53c94 may not be a solution, if that driver is needed later to setup
> your hard drives.  I did a fair amount of work reworking the
> kernel/installer to succesfully install on the 7600 that Phil sent me.

This I don't understand:
- my scsi drives are 2 internal disks (I tried with just my MacOS disk too -
no difference) plus one external Quantum which I plan to use for MDK (cannot
connect on internal bus because experienced problems with both IBM and
Quantum drives on internal scsi bus with MacOS in past).

- 1st stage (ram disk stuff) can see all 3 disks with names etc. Why is
mac53c94 needed on my machine at all?

Michael