On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 12:46:32AM +0200, Henrik Edlund wrote:
> Hmm, also in order to have copyright on something the work has to be
> unique and not easily reproducable without looking at it. As anyone could
> type that command sequence by just reading the keycodes from the keyboard,
> even though it would take some time, the work can not be considered unique
> enough to fall under copyright law. Hence the copyright on it is void.

I suppose it would fall under the same issue with phone books not being
copyrightable... but I'm still cautious about these issues since I don't
really want to be a "test case."

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi