We're looking for success stories or general pro-PPC stories. If any of
you are excited about being able to run Linux on your PPC hardware, and
especially running Mandrake, and would like to share your experience, we'd
like to hear about it.  This is what Denis sent me:

> So: whoever knows anything "cool", and even remotely related to
> MandrakeLinux/PPC please stand up!

You can send them directly to me or Denis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, or
post to the list and I can forward them on.

Also, any information any of you might have on what few commercial apps
might be available for PPC Linux, those references would be great too.

Thanks!

MandrakeSoft
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/PPC/FAQ/