Thanks, Ben!  That should get me started.

I do try to pick good subject lines.

As I said, the built-in ethernet jack works like a champ.  The problem (as
stated in the subject line, and then again in the text of the message) is
that the optional wireless airport card is not being configured.  I'll read
up on the modules you mentioned, and see if I can figure out what's going on
from there...

Enjoy!

Rick