On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 03:34:41PM -0700, Ian White wrote:
> I've had this problem forever. I don't think it has ever worked for me,
> until I upgraded to logrotate-3.6.3-1mdk which fixed the problem. Didn't
> bother to figure out what the problem was in the previous version, was
> just glad this one worked finally.

Okay I've upgraded to that version.  Seems to have resolved the issue.
We might want to put out an update for this if other people are having
this issue.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes