On Tue, 21 May 2002, Rick Thomas wrote:

> > I guess it's really up to the
> > installer team, though, what they'll allow.
> >
> > Stew Benedict
>
> So... How do we write to the installer team to let them know (in a friendly
> way) that PPC users are paying customers and need architecture specific help
> files, just like the x86 users?

The installer team monitors [EMAIL PROTECTED] As things stand at
the moment, the PPC installer is not quite in sync with the main one, for
various reasons.  When a new iteration starts I generally try to sync back
up, but at some point I usually again deviate because it just becomes too
time consuming to try to keep up with the installer team and get the thing
to build/work on PPC.

MandrakeSoft
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ppcFAQ.php3
IRC: irc.openproject.net #cooker-ppc