This is with "Toast 4.1", not "Titanium", so it may not apply to your
situation, but if you tell Toast to use "Disk Image" instead of "9660" or
"Hybrid" format, it doesn't try to mount the image.

Look under the "Format" menu in the tool bar at the top of the screen for
the various source formats.  Then use the "Data" button to browse to the ISO
image you want to burn.

That worked for me.

Rick