On 7/6/02 07:22, "Jeroen Diederen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 7/6/02 02:07, "Rick Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Ref PPD files...
>>
>> Can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer's web sites... So if all
>> else fails, tell people to check there.
>>
>> Rick
>>

> It can be downloaded here:
> http://www.adobe.com:80/products/printerdrivers/macppd.html

By the way, all PPD files which are already included in Mandrake are also
made by Adobe. So I don't know what the problem is to add the missing ones,
but ok, that is something I leave to you guys. I just wanted to give the
info that's all. I just hope that people have an easy setup for printers
like this in the next version of Mandrake. It took me quite some time to get
it all together.
Best regards,

Jeroen Diederen
http://diederen.demon.nl