On Fri Jul 19, 2002 at 01:16:04PM -0400, Stew Benedict wrote:

> > > libqt3-3.0.4-5mdk.ppc.rpm
> > > libqt3-devel-3.0.4-5mdk.ppc.rpm
> > >
> > > Should show up shortly - this may help kde3 on cooker.
> > >
> > > Newer kde3 builds to follow.
> >
> > dOh!  And here I was starting to do this myself...  =)
> >

> This is cooker build I'm doing though, not 8.2 upgrades.  Just to clarify.

Ahh... well, in that case, I have built KDE3 packages for 8.2/ppc
(took me a few days, but almost everything built).  I've also got
mozilla 1.0 (from 8.2/unsupported) built for 8.2/ppc as well.

Two problem packages:

koffice does not want to build, nor does galeon.  I suspect missing
BuildRequires, but haven't had a chance to look into it further.  So,
for myself, for the time being I'm using mozilla instead of galeon,
and I've never used koffice so I'm not too worried about that.

I'm thinking of putting them on rpmhelp.net, but I suspect there may
be a lot of interest in these packages and don't have too many
mirrors, so is there someone who has the bandwidth to host these
packages (who wouldn't mind doing so) or, Stew, do you know if I can
throw these into a ppc/8.2/unsupported or something?

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
"lynx -source http://www.freezer-burn.org/bios/vdanen.gpg | gpg --import"