On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 11:55:09AM +1000, Nick Texidor wrote:
> I'm currently sitting here with a Macromedia Rep, and giving him a hard
> time over a Flash player for Linux PPC...
>
> Does anyone have any idea what sort of numbers of Mandrake PPC users
> there are out there?

Not nearly enough that what someone is going to tell you will make him
care.  From what I can tell even Mandrake seems to be disappointed in
the PPC userbase.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

If your love has no hope of being welcomed do not voice it; for if it
be silent it can endure, a guarded flame, within you.
- The Wisdom of the Sands