> > When I packaged it on my stock 8.2 system pbbuttonsd didn't like the
> > symlinks.  That may have been fixed in a subsequent release...
>
> Doesn't seem to care anymore...  I rebuilt your pbbuttonsd package on
> a not-quite stock 8.2 (only mozilla was upgraded and kde3 added).
I've rebuilt them on a pure cooker (yesterday update), and beside
struggling with some unknown rpm macro, all went fine.
My 16VRAM (as Apple calls it) ibook running benh rc3 kernel is able to
sleep when the lid is closed and to wake up either under KDE3/Gnome2 or
console mode.
The only trouble I had was to re-define the device in pbbuttonsd.conf
since benh kernel does not have devfsd enabled.

Brice