On Sun, 8 Dec 2002, Christopher Molnar wrote:

> Hmmm....
>
> I wonder what it would take in $$$'s contribution to MandrakeSoft for
> someone to build a set of install ISO's (that work) from Cooker-PPC? I
> am sure there are several users like me who would like to go to cooker,
> but have been having serious problems installing from cooker over a
> network.

You could also do an HD install.  If you have space for ISO's surely you
must have harddrive space?  As to your question, that's a bit out of my
area.  We do generally do beta and release candidate ISO's, but I'm trying
to get feedback before that process starts. Right now cooker is changing
pretty quickly.  Full ISO's would be dated before you could download them.

MandrakeSoft
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ppcFAQ.php3
IRC: irc.openproject.net #cooker-ppc
Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-cooker-ppc&r=1&w=2