On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Jonathan C. Sitte wrote:

> Ok. Is there anything we can do to make finding information on getting
> linux mandrake on the ppc allot easier such as creating our own
> database etc. It really annoyed me that the mandrake site didn't have a
> dedicated section other than forums and a simple how to install. Just a
> thought turning in my mind. Nothing special.

I've got a database engine I wrote a while back for www.imaclinux.net.  I
could set it up here, if needed, or possibly on sourceforge, using one of
the old imaclinux databases, if someone want's to maintain it. I'll be
happy to set it up but don't have time to approve posts etc.

Or there's php-nuke etc.

MandrakeSoft
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ppcFAQ.php3
IRC: irc.openproject.net #cooker-ppc