I'm pleased to announce the release of Beta2 Mandrake's PPC version of
9.1.  The package content should be roughly equivalent to x86's beta3, but
reduced to 2 CD's.

3ab903f7960b50f915042758f5ab0090  MandrakeLinux-9.1beta2-1.ppc.iso
9017d49fab8a9702e8d0f0a1353a2e9f  MandrakeLinux-9.1beta2-2.ppc.iso

Images should be available at a mirror near you soon.

Specific features:

Improved support for newer Radeon-based machines with included BenH based
kernel and installer kernel (install-gui-benh).

KDE3.1, Gnome2
Latest XFree86
Most of the other great new stuff in Cooker.
Working drak tools this time :)

I've intentionally left a fair amount of space free on the ISOs so there
is room to add anything folks feel is exceptionally important, or that I
missed, without having to bump anything else.

Please give the beta a run-through and report any issues, either directly
to me or through the normal channels of IRC, cooker-ppc mail list or
bugzilla (bugzilla may not be all that appropriate for PPC specific
issues, as all the content goes to the main cooker list).

MandrakeSoft
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ppcFAQ.php3
IRC: irc.freenode.net #cooker-ppc
Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-cooker-ppc&r=1&w=2