OK I've searched the archives, can't seem to find a fix, so here goes...
Alright, I start installing, and it installs all of the packages fine, and then the problems occur. After i have entered the root password, created my password, and set the auto-login, it tries to install the bootloader.
At first i get an error box that says:
"Installation of bootloader failed. The following error occured:
:Cannot create temp file. aborting.
ybin: An error occured while building first stage loader. aborting..."

After dismissing this box, the following text shows up in the background:
"Can't do inplace edit on /mnt/etc/modules.conf: No space left on device at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/MDK/Common/File.pm line 226."

Any ideas?

-Micah