Sounds pretty straightforward - you're out of space. What size partitions
did you use?

I used the "erase hard drive option," which appears to just partition everything using the defaults.
I tried messing around with the custom partitioning a bit, but I would always get a "no bootstrap" error when I try to save the partitioning scheme.
If anyone could give me a fix for this, but also give me a good way to partition a 38GB hard drive for Mandrake, please tell me.

Missed you on IRC, I was wondering why you opted to use a
60000 ramdisk?

No reason in particular. I saw that you needed extra in order to load the second and third CDs, so I though I'd give it a bit of extra room. (You must understand, I am a complete newbie to Linux and UNIX, except for a bit of tinkering around on the OS X terminal.)

-Micah