Stew,

Thanks alot for this important information.

I have had MacOS X for a number of months. I have yet to figure out the dual-password system: a password for the Graphic interface and a second password for Terminal interface. I still don't know how to become a superuser from Darwin. What's the password?

I just discovered Konsole - Super User Mode. Will you please tell me the default password is and how to change password from Terminal interface? (I know from doing this in RedHat that the # in the prompt means superuser.)

Thanks, Tomas