On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
wrote:

> > On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer /
> > Fringe on the Top, Ltd wrote:
> >

> > > BTW Ax, has the libstdc++ file install problem been fixed??
> >
> > Nothings been done yet by me, keep track of your rpm Selections if you
> > use custom install ok?
> >

> I don't ever do a custom install, but will simply install the file manually
> for now.  Thanks again.
>
> -Bill

So which do you use workstation or server?
  • [Cooke... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
    • R... Axalon Bloodstone
      • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
        • ... Axalon Bloodstone
          • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
            • ... Axalon Bloodstone
              • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
              • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
                • ... Pascal RIgaux
                • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
                • ... Pascal RIgaux
                • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
          • ... Sergio Korlowsky
    • R... Pascal RIgaux