So------ do I need to delete the mdkinst directory off of my hard disk
before I use this so that it will find this new file, or do I just leave it.

In other words, which is the default, the new file, or the mdkinst
directory??

-Bill
  • [Cooke... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
    • R... Axalon Bloodstone
      • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
        • ... Axalon Bloodstone
          • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
            • ... Axalon Bloodstone
              • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
              • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
                • ... Pascal RIgaux
                • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
                • ... Pascal RIgaux
                • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
          • ... Sergio Korlowsky
    • R... Pascal RIgaux