I got the new mdkinst  images and the second stage install
image and Panoramix used to run fast on my system but now
it runs so slow that i cant even run it. I have 64 megs of
ram on my system and the install was using so much of it
that it was using the hard drive for swap. this was causing
so much hard drive thrashing that as soon as it got to the
diskdrake it took at least two or three minutes just to
bring up the options menu for formating, adding mount
points, etc.

--
                        Brook Humphrey