Quoting Pablo Saratxaga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Kaixo!
>
> On Fri, Aug 27, 1999 at 03:28:37PM -0700, Seth Cohn wrote:
>
> > Installed Cooker, using panoramix.
> >
> > Very nice.  Needs many english cleanups in wording and grammar.
>
> Indeed.
> Would you want to help doing it ?
>
> I can send you the file with all the strings.

Do you need someone who does this for german text?

btw: When you chose "language: german" in the new graphical installer,
you would expect to get a german keyboard mapping...

                  Kai.

--
Kai Nielsen, Berlin              Time and again I tell myself
"She turns me on                 I'll stay clean tonight