From: Lorne Shantz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 1999 12:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Vote for a BulletProofFTP Port to Linux

Sam Gentile wrote:

> No I don't have a DSL line. What is cooker.tar? The whole site? Where is
it?
> Also, how do I put it on my system. My Mandrake system boots automatically
> into KDE. How do I make these updates? Or do I install all over? I'm
really
> confused.

Do you have your linux box connected to the network? If so can you
download fmirror? It works pretty good from the bash prompt. I can give
you the exact syntax if you need.
  • Re[2]:... tracer
    • R... tracer
    • R... Sam Gentile
      • ... Axalon Bloodstone
    • R... Sam Gentile
      • ... Lorne Shantz
      • ... Bill & Lea Greenwood / Vision Computer / Fringe on the Top, Ltd
    • R... Sam Gentile
    • R... Sam Gentile