The reason why I use a QWERTY keyboard is because I learned myself to
touch type on a commodore 64. In all the companies I have seen already
PC's had AZERTY keyboards. Now I work in a training center and not even
1 percent of the Flemish people comes and asks for a QWERTY keyboard,
whereas the Dutch always ask for an other keyboard. So there are
companies where QWERTY is used, but they are very few. Of course there
are individuals like me who prefer QWERTY as well, but you can't say
they are a majority.

Jo