Hello Sergio,

Friday, Friday, September 03, 1999, you wrote:

SK> Jake Johnson wrote:

>> I think that there are some licensing issues with
>> StarOffice.  When I tried installation, I needed a
>> serail number, and a product number and ... a pain in
>> the a$$.  Is it any better now? (like a simple rpm
>> with a serial?)

That will supposedly be scrapped as SUN bought them and said very
clearly acc to my news release its going to be a free product and that
licensing was changing.
No details yet...
I agree their old registration system was a pain...
But if as I think it means a free FULL release  its very much worth
having.

SK> Well... all you need to do is "Register" the product in their site, and
SK> they will send you
SK> your serial number and acustomer number as well... and it's "free" (for
SK> personal use).
SK> not that hard. uh?
SK> (or you can buy the Power-Pack and it comes with a serial number ;-))

SK> Sergio Korlowsky

Best regards,

tracer

mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]