FYI. I have downloaded the StarOffice package from sun's site and it
does not require you to enter a serial number :) Also the comercial
restriction has been removed as well. But they have added a restriction
on distribution :( So creatting a RPM of it will have to wait for now.
If you want a copy of the new license drop me a email and I will send it
to you.

Later
Richard Jackson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]