"Rick Collette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ok.. to fix my problems with the mandrake install, I did run the genhdlist
> as suggested... I'm still getting a ghostscript error (says its not there..
> how can I fix this?)..

strange, are you sure that the error message is not ``loop in requires
ghostscript-Both ghostscript ghostscript-Both'' ? That's what i get.

> also, I'm having a hard time detecting my PC/Net
> ethernet card.. and seeing as how I can't find the source for the
> gi_xxxxxxx.img stuff.. I can't rightly try to fix it :)

well, this stuff is quite tough :(

can you just give me the module you need + the pci ids of your card. That should
fix it.

> Is dumpkeys supposed to be another symbolic link to commands, or is it
> supposed to be the dumpkeys executable?

the dumpkeys used is one after installation of packages, it should be there.

pixel@kenobi:~>rpm -qf $(which dumpkeys)
console-tools-19990415-14mdk

Can you look switching on alt-f2, and chroot /mnt. And rpm -q console-tools

> Sorry for the question bombardment, but I have an almost perfectly working
> copy of Cooker.. :)

:)