"Rick Collette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> >we just have some hard time keeping the install1 from redhat and the quite
> >fork for panoramix. Chmouel reverted some things some time ago...
> >That's why i'm gonna add a full install repositary to the gi CVS.
>

> excellent!

done now.

> >i'm also gonna add somewhere the full directory i use for panoramix...

also done now.

i added some things to the <www.linux-mandrake.com/panoramix/README> :

Like all good free software, panoramix is in CVS :)

You can access it using:
% export CVSROOT=:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvs/cooker
% cvs login
% Passwd: cvs
% cvs checkout gi

This is only read-only access. If you want more, tell me ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Alas, all is not in CVS as a lot of things are binary files.
For the other things, take cooker-contrib others/src/gi.tar.bz2

Please note that redoing *all* the stuff is not for the faint of heart. I myself
sometimes wonder what the whole make does :-%
Instead, changing some .pm files is quite easy (nice interpreted language)

cu Pixel.