There are several items missing in KDE,  like icons in kfm
the arrows for back, forward, home are missing
and everytime I try to manualy install kde packages
it complains of missing libraries.

dependency problem:
kdelibs, libkdecore.so.2, besides kdelibs-1.1.2-mdk
conflicts with package kcmclock-0.1-2mdk

I don  see any kfmlibs or libkde>>>
are they missing or have not been uploaded

The panoramix install ran like a champ!
for the firt time it etected'correctly my  NIC
my video, etc etc
with the exception of a few errors and warning
completed the instalation!

Nice try Pixel ;-)

Sergio Korlowsky

PD. sorry about the ddebug.log files sent to the list
but the only thing available was pine ;-) and I had
your amail address in netscape Pixel!

Netscape didn start after instalation due to missing a librery
libstdc+ which I instaled later and I got netscape going...