Well, I solved the mistery. The reason it is working
for some and not for others, is the "Emulate3Buttons"
tag in the "Pointer" section of the XF86Config file.
It has to be commented out, because otherwise X
confuses the buttons bindings. This also make it work
with other apps like gnome-term, etc., since it was an
X problem.

Now, I have it working, but only the plain and the
"Shift" X resource lines work correctly. Both the
"Ctrl" and the "Alt" lines are not working at all. I
have tried both the right and left keys, but with no
positive results. I don't know enough about
X<->Netscape key bindings as to troubleshoot the
problem. Any ideas?

--- Eugenio Diaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This does not work for me. Do I need to run imwheel

=====
Eugenio Diaz, BSEE/BSCE
Linux Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]