Kaixo!

On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 12:39:14PM -0700, Eugenio Diaz wrote:

> Well, I solved the mistery. The reason it is working
> for some and not for others, is the "Emulate3Buttons"
> tag in the "Pointer" section of the XF86Config file.
> It has to be commented out, because otherwise X
> confuses the buttons bindings. This also make it work
> with other apps like gnome-term, etc., since it was an
> X problem.

Ok thanks. I'll add the lines to the other Netscape X11 resource files then.

> Now, I have it working, but only the plain and the
> "Shift" X resource lines work correctly. Both the
> "Ctrl" and the "Alt" lines are not working at all. I
> have tried both the right and left keys, but with no
> positive results. I don't know enough about
> X<->Netscape key bindings as to troubleshoot the
> problem. Any ideas?

Have you lines like those in your XF86Config file ?

   LeftAlt         Meta
   RightAlt        Compose
   RightCtl        Control

Also, what are sending those keys ? (see with 'xev' program)

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.ping.be/~pin19314/           PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975