from the quill of "Thomas M. Beaudry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<000001bf267e$c42420a0$3d8380d8@mosehern>
> Just finished getting the latest of everything.  Went to do a full
> install.
> DrakX is EXTREMELY slow switching screens.  Like it takes thirty
> seconds
> after clicking OK before the next screen displays.  Also, in the help
> box at
> the bottom of the screens, it just says "Pixels links" in about 20pt
> type
> face.

Yeah I noticed the same thing, but I just thought it was the vmware
virtual machine I was trying to install it on.  Anyway, it does not
support remote (ftp) installs properly.  It fails to find the RPMS.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX