Hello Everyone

First off i would like to congradulate everyone involved in putting
Mandrake 7 together, I have installed it on my dual 350 machine, and it
was an absolute pleasure going through the setup and install useing the
new tools you provided for such, right up to the reboot right into X.

So far I have gone through KDE, Gnome, and Ice, and am finding it a much
more enjoyable experince than prvious installs, from the icons to the
overall setup and config of each one.

The only thing that i have found to date, is the actual install graphics
themselves, and the setup of the install options, I have not included
those thoughts here, but have been thinking of posting them, I would not
call them bugs, just general useability and colour screen layout, but am
not sure if this would be appropriate to post on the list here, so if
someone in the know can let me know if it is ok to post it, them I will
write it up and submit it......

Ok, anyways, I installed the source and headers for kernel 2.2.14-11,
did make mrproper, xconfig, dep, bzImage, it goes through the compile
and I get the error towards the end:

make [1]: as86: Comand not found
make [1]: *** [bbootsect.o] Error 127
make: ***[bzImage] Error 2

anyone have an idea what might be happening?

Thanks
David