Axalon Bloodstone wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Dec 1999, Deven Phillips wrote:
>
> > Here's a little addition to my previous post. Here's some screen output from
> > the shell (using BASH BTW):
> >
> > [root@d-spair /home]# ls -af
>
> how about a simple ls -l
>
> > ls: httpd: No such file or directory
> > ./  ../  lost+found/  ftp/  sympa/  deven/  cyn/  html/
> > [root@d-spair /home]# mkdir httpd
> > mkdir: cannot make directory `httpd': File exists
>
> stat httpd
>
> > As I live and breathe this is strange. It's kinda like the file is halfway
> > unlinked somehow?????
>
> sync ..?
>
> > Deven Phillips,
> > Cytronix Computer Services, Inc.
> >

> --
> MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
>                                         --Axalon
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT IT WONT STOP !!!!!

LOOK I think cooker is a good thing but I am not
qualified for this beta
I don't know LINUX well enough to help ... well not
yet.

and I cant get this list to stop. I have followed
all the directions I
have seen but it still keeps filling up my mail box
.

help,

Mike