Oxygene kernel doesn't support Promise, HPT or any other Ultra66
controllers. Kernel patch for support it from Andre Hedrick is
included into kernel SRPM, but not into compiled RPM.
Is any chance, that we will see it in Mandrake 7.0 ?
( Mandrake 6.0 had it, 6.1 didn't :( )

Sergey

Sergey Dmitriev                                           /|\/|\
System Administrator                                      ~I~~I~
SF Gate - http://www.sfgate.com
(415) 447 6310                                      1001 Van Ness Ave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     San Francisco, CA 94109