On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Robert Fargher wrote:
>   I was pleased to see that KDevelop 1.0 was included in oxygen.  I
> was disappointed, however, in that many of the packages/utilities it
> uses (glimpse, sgml2html, c/c++ reference) weren't included.

        Me too. These are pretty small additions to the size of Oxygen, but
it'd be really nice to have Kdevelop all ready to go at first boot. After all,
one of the most important areas in the community now is recruiting more
developers (especially win developers who'd be comfortable with Kdev).
Personally, I installed all the redhat rpm's to get the final Kdevelop all
together on my LM 6.1 box. My 2 cents.

--
David Hart
Vincity Design