glad to see that I'm not the only one that thought that the colors on the
install prg were slighltly confusing (grey & green shades = install or not
install).  Hopefully they will integrate a small menu (including the other
previous notes i've made).

I also thought it was somewhat of a masterpiece.

 On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, you wrote:
> I installed oxygen the other day, finally started playing around > with it.
Here's a few problems I noted. >  > etherconfig:   >   Instant warm boot, no
warning, no nothing.  Run the program and, > bang, my machine is booting. >

--

Sent from:

Lattitude (deg):        32.7130
Longitude (deg):        -117.1530
Altitude (ft):          410.0
GMT to Local (hrs):     -8.0 (daylight savings enabled)

Created with Linux-Mandrake 6.1!

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/

Currently Beta Testing Mandrake Ver 7.0 (CODE NAMED: OXYGEN)