Hello all,

        I have a Toshiba Satellite 2595CDT that I have been using Mandrake on
since 5.1. I have had the video driver supported since XF86 3.3.3. When I use
the Mandrake install, it detects the card properly and I configure the
resolution and monitor. The problem arises that when I test the X configuration
or try to start X after the install, all that I get is a black screen with
various blue bars running vertically across the screen. I can manually
configure the card using xf86config or XF86Setup, but the install doesn't get
it right. I hope that it will work, and any information you may want I can
provide.

Deven Phillips,
Cytronix Computer Services, Inc.