That sounds similar to the shenanigans Oxygen gave me when
trying to do a linx4win install......

1. 1st the .dll errors.  That is a very old .dll in the distrib that causes
an
error when lnx4win is executed.   (delete the .dll, windows will find a good
one, you probably have several
on your system!)

2.  HD install w/lnx4win: Lock up when setting up the ram cache.... just
hangs forever after
specifying the directory to search. It was smart enough to tell me it wasn't
in my d:/  but it
seemed to like my d:/oxygen.  I'm guessing now that was the problem.
Perhaps this should
do an "Auto Find" and search the users HDD for the proper subdir?

3.  CD Rom install lnx4win:  can't initialize the CD rom on boot.  Maybe
because i have 2 CD's, dunno.
(i'm doubting this though.)

4. Solution: Mess with partitions and do a "real" install.  Argg.....
heheheh

Lou Guerriero
[EMAIL PROTECTED]