I finally finished downloading oxygene here tonight. I tried to install it
just to try it out but I had some problems during installation:

1. Export mode doesnt let you choose wich cd-rom you want to install from.
If I run the normal installation I get to choose which cd-rom I want to
install from, eg hdc, scd0, scd1. In expert mode I can just choose between
hdc and scsi cdroms. It only tries scd0 if I choose the scsi one.

2. The mouse didn't work in X. Tried "insmod serial" but it didn't work.
"insmod_ /tmp/serial.o" fixed it.

3. After loading the second stage ramdisk the machine reboots all by
itself unless I specify "mem=128M" when booting from the CD-ROM. I suspect
the problem lies with my bios, since other 2.2.x kernels only detect 64M
unless I specify mem=128M.

--
Tarjei Skorgenes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]