Hi,

Item 1
___________

I started up rpmdrake today in my main 'user' account and it prompted me for
a password! I was pleasantly surprised.... but figured this was part of the
"medium" security settings I selected during install.

Well.... wouldn't you know it......    When I put in the password......

I put the wrong one and selected "always use this password"

DOH! <slaps head>

Ok, how do I get this off without having to run rpmdrake at the command
prompt!?!
(gimme guis, or gimme death! hahah)

Item 2
____________

Updating/Installing

I ran install and ( god i love that gui) selected Normal [or whatever the
"not expert and not custom" are]
well..... i didn't expect it to decide the pkg's to install!  But no problem
i thought.... I'll just go back and
do a re-install....   (also to config my network, wich didn't get
configged....arrrrgh!).

Sooooo  this time i selected Expert.....      and it STILL didn't give me a
list of packages to install!?

Is this a feature?!? DOH!

Item 3
_____________

When installing packages from rpmdrake.....   Icons are not all added to the
kde/gnome/etc, etc, menu's...........

I know this is a small thing...... but for Linux (and mandrake) to take over
the desktop...... THIS MUST BE DONE.

Think about all the Windows users out there that would never ever be able to
find the
programs.........

That is all for now!

Lou Guerriero