Okay...no matter what I do...no matter how many times I try, I keep getting errors
when trying to setup my sound card.  If there is anyone, and I do mean anyone, out
there who would be willing to help me try and set it up, please let me know.  By
this point I am pretty much desparate :P.

Any help is most graciously appreciated.

James Jennison
Software Developer I
e-CommLink, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]