> Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
>
> > we have some problems with our mailing lists manager, please let me
> > know if you have problems to unsubsribe or subscribe.
> >
> >                                   --Chmouel

Well, I tried unsubscribing.  I got nine hours of quiet after the
successful unsubscribe message.  By then I was missing cooker, but I was
going to stay the course to test the mailer.

Yep yep  it read my mind.  I was back on again.

So I did another unsub to see what would happen.

Oh my....

It reported success AGAIN!

This time, I received no cooker messages for a DAY.

That was the limit of my tolerance.  I subscribed again and am back on
the list.

Yes there does appear to be some reloading of the subscribed database.
To date, for my experience on cooker, it has produced no dupe
subscriptions but has required multiple unsubscribes.

Hope this helps....

Civileme