You mean that all new package releases placed on the mirrors are not
supposed to be announced on ChangeLog?  Then I guess you would be correct.
I guess those unannounced releases I got last night weren't supposed to be
available yet...

Anyway, Chmouel acknowledged a couple of months back that there was a
problem.  Both with announced releases not making it to the mirrors and
releases making it without an announcement.  The first problem has
apparently been solved but the lack of announcements for all package
releases has not.

For those of us who cannot do an rsync and would like to remain current on a
daily basis, this lack of announcing all package upgrades is a severe pain
in the a**.  I'm forced into comparing with my eyeballs what I have on my
hard drive with what is available on the mirror.