Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Cooker] How to test DSL? (BellAtlantic ADSL with PPPoE)

I have PPPoE working with oxygen but I'm not with Bell Atlantic..  Anyway, I downloaded the kernel patch and user-space program from http://www.davin.ottawa.on.ca/pppoe.  It requires a kernel compile and a small program in addition to configuring a recent version of pppd.  There is a good page with all the available linux PPPoE clients here: http://www.sympaticousers.org/faq/linux_pppoe.htm

Eddy Cooper