I just joined the cooker list a few days ago for purposes of testing new DSL functionality with the latest Mandrake Beta ISO.  I DL'ed, burned, and installed the latest Mandrake ISO.  However, I haven't found any information about what I should be testing (ie. what executables/modules are DSL-related?).  What should I be looking at?

Also, are there any BellAtlantic ADSL subscribers out there who have got PPPoE working properly with Mandrake who can point me in the right direction?  I have an ethernet card working with an external ADSL modem.

Thanks for any help!

-Jeff