Discovered, to date, that the following RPMs are having trouble when
rebuilt under the K6 optimizations:

ld.so-1.9.5-13mdk.src.rpm - refuses to build with significant errors in
d-link subdirectory.

ldconfig-1.9.5-16mdk.src.rpm - builds, but cores when ldconfig is run.

linuxconf-1.16r10-3mdk.src.rpm - builds, but cores when linuxconf is
run.

I wasn't able to properly rebuild ld.so-1.9.5-13mdk even using i586
optimizations. My kernel is the stock 2.2.14 kernel (with IDE patches
for ALI chipset) off the kernel mirrors, not the kernel shipped with
Mandrake Air. I am using a K6 optimized GCC (built from source RPM), but
it also fails with the stock GCC from Air.

John

P.S. I can supply the output of the failed ld.so rebuild if required.