This could be my own config problem, anyways, when compiling the
kdebase-1.1.2-30mdk.src.rpm, the morph3d screensaver fails to build
because it is unable to find the headers to Mesa which are installed in
/usr/X11R6/include and not /usr/include. My immediate fix, for building
purposes, was to symlink the GL include directories, but this should
probably be added to the spec. Other GL screensavers are likely to have
that problem.

On the topic of screensavers, xscreensaver-3.18-3mdk.src.rpm had
difficulties configuring until libGL.so.1.2.0 was symlinked to libGL.so
(and too with the libGLU.so.3.1.2 library). It found the GL headers, but
failed to pick up the library. Correct me if I am wrong, but should not
ldconfig create the symlinks?

John

P.S. I hope nobody minds the compile bug reports. I'm building the
source distributions for the K6 and so I'm finding these as I go through
that process.