Kaixo!

On Mon, Jan 24, 2000 at 02:22:36AM +0100, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:

> OS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > and no window manager will display true type fonts at all. It is so bad that
> > even xfstt cannot display true type fonts.
>
> ok have you upgraded your freetype library ?

xfstt does not use libttf.so
So I think it may rather be a fontpath problem. (7100 vs -1 maybe ?)

What is the fontpath you use (it is reported at the end of the output
of a 'xset q'); and how is xfs launched regarding to the port to use ?
(look at /etc/rc.d/init.d/xfs file and paste the 'start' section )

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.ping.be/~pin19314/           PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975