I must congratulate Mandrake for a job well done, Mandrake Air was a
pleasure to install. It was only to bad that I could not use the graphical
installation (it seams like it does not support the SIS6326 during
installation), I had to use the text installation (I started it by typing
"linux text" at the boot prompt). And it is during this installation there
is still a bug (I think it is a bug), after selecting the language and
selecting typical installation I got the message "No Partition" and this was
it the installation stops (you can't do anything any more). Then I made the
partitions by hand with a old boot disk and after I did this the
installation went without any problem (except not detecting my mouse).

For all clarity i'm using Mandrake air 7.0 and I was trying to install it on
a empty hard disk (no partition at all).

Hope this helps (also hope you will provide support for the SIS6326 chip in
the GUI installation).

Hans Van Leemputten