from the quill of Lenny Cartier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [Contrib-RPM]
>
> --=-=-=
> Name        : DigitalDJ                   Distribution: Mandrake
> Version     : 0.5                               Vendor: MandrakeSoft

DigitalDJ is now up to 0.6.  Among other things it adds panes in the
Query window to allow you to adjust what ratio Artist:Genre:Disk.  I
also recently sent a patch to put a "spacer" between tracks to aid in
recording to MiniDisc which needs a gap between tracks to distinguish
one from the next.  I don't think that is in there, and have not heard
anything from Mike about it.  I have a feeling he has orphaned the
DigitalDJ/Grip packages.  ~sigh~  Or he is ignoring me.  :-)

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX